Monday, April 14, 2008


I AM WHAT I AM…
I´m Romina, I am 24 years old and I live in this town. I was born in San Jorge at 19th December of 1983. I study Science in Politics in Rosario.
I have a boyfriend called Leandro and I think that we will get married the next year. Leandro lives in San Vicente too. But he works in Rafaela.
I live with my parents. I get on with them well, but sometimes we argue.
I read and study very hardly, Leo has much work and we have to do the housework, in his house, on Saturday.
I don´t have much free time, but when I have the change I enjoy studing english and italian language, going to gym, walking with my mother and I enjoy doing theatre very much. I used to sing so bad in a room of my house, but now I don´t do it.
I am a girl very busy and I am tired. But I´m what I am.
I´m learning english because I need to improve this language. And I think that learn languages is interesting for my future job. My speaking isn´t OK, so I am here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!You ´ve been the first to post, BRAVE YOU...
How CRAZY and smart you look in the photo... Is it you in the front?????